Whether it’s a new port expansion, concerns on service quality or maybe you’re working on a new strategy? Big plans or small ideas that you need to move forward with, we have a crack team of industry experts standing by to offer guidance and support.
Our research service is specifically focused on the cruise industry, drawing on Seatrade’s decades of experience. Our team of consultants have specialised knowledge in many different fields within the cruise and maritime industry and are equally comfortable working with government departments or commercial organisations towards an end goal.
At Seatrade we have created a Cruise Research Centre that can listen to your needs and prepare tailor made programs to assist you with the following:
- Market analysis
- Cruise line surveys
- Research, analysis are reports
- Local cruise seminars and education
- Port and destinations development strategies
- Local cruise network building
- Service and operational evaluation and reports
- Cruise line site inspections
- Cruise line contacts
- Promotion and marketing initiatives
- Itinerary planning support
Please contact us to discuss your particular requirement and we’ll be happy to guide you.